500g minced beef
1 onion chopped
1 clove garlic chopped
Your favourite Fair Dinkum Fare chilli sauce (Add to taste)
Good squirt of tomato puree
Good squirt of tomato sauce
400 gm tin tomato soup
¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
¼ cup white vinegar
Dried Italian herbs
½ cup red wine
- Add oil to a pan and fry the onion and garlic slowly for 5 minutes, stirring regularly so that it does not burn.
- Add the meat, mix well until it is browned.
- Add red wine and allow to boil so that the alcohol boils off.
- Add vinegar, tomato paste, tomato sauce, Fair Dinkum Fare chilli sauce, Worcestershire sauce, dried herbs and mix well
- Add tomato soup, mix through and cook gently for 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite pasta